Data protection is an important concern for On Project Advising S.L. We want you to know how, when and what data we store and how we use it. Personal data is only collected as far as is technically necessary. Data processing is subject to the applicable data protection regulations, in particular of the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR; Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council], hereinafter referred to as the “EU Regulation”.
On Project Advising S.L.
Address: Cuesta de los infantes 12, 1ºG
18009 - Granada (Spain)
Phone: +34 677 116 336
Mail: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer under the EU Regulation: [email protected]
Purpose of personal data processing:
ERASMUS KA2+ UGAIN No. 2017-1-DE02-KA204-004151
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the basic data protection regulation (GDPR), on the basis of which we process personal data.
Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR) - The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Public task (Art. 6 para. 1 (e) GDPR) - Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to various third-party websites, such as social networks, in order to provide our users with quick access to up-to-date information and easy-to-use communication. If you follow these hyperlinks and use social networks, data may be transmitted to these third parties.
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". If you call up a website on our Internet pages that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it.By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page on our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account, even if you have not confirmed with the "Like" button. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there.Even if you do not have a Facebook account, Facebook may collect personal data, such as your IP address. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection information.If you do not wish Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. In addition, you can also use add-ons to install appropriate blockers for your browser.
We have integrated functions of the social media platform Twitter into this website. These functions are provided by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. While you use Twitter and the „Re-Tweet“ function, websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users. During this process, data are transferred to Twitter as well. We must point out, that we, the providers of the website and its pages do not know anything about the content of the data transferred and the use of this information by Twitter. For more details, please consult Twitter’s Data Privacy Declaration at: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
The use of Twitter plug-ins is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in being as visible as possible on social media.
You have the option to reset your data protection settings on Twitter under the account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
Community gardens related public, project participants, other sector stakeholder, general public.
During the project lifecycle 01/12/2017-31/05/2020 and for five years from payment date of the balance of the project for purposes of e-mailing correspondence between the project consortium and visitors to the websites.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
This website is hosted by an external service provider (host). Personal data collected on this website are stored on the servers of the host. These may include, but are not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, metadata and communications, contract information, contact information, names, web page access, and other data generated through a web site.
The host is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of secure, fast and efficient provision of our online services by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Our host will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data.
Execution of a contract data processing agreement. In order to guarantee processing in compliance with data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing contract with our host.
Pursuant to the EU Regulation, the data subject has the rights to:
- Access to personal data (Article 15)
(Access shall not adversely affect the rights of other natural persons)
- Rectification and completion of personal data (Article 16)
- Erasure of personal data – right to be forgotten (Article 17)
- published personal data
- unnecessary personal data
- unlawfully processed personal data
- personal data for direct marketing purposes
- personal data after withdrawal of consent, where there is no other legal ground for the processing
- This right does not apply to data processed:
- in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- for archiving purposes, scientific/statistical purposes and historical research; for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information and for the establishment and exercise of legal claims
- Restriction of processing of personal data (Article 18)
- during the correction of incorrect data
- pending the verification of whether the data were processed in the exercise of official authority or whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject
- if the data subject opposes the erasure of the data and requests the restriction of processing instead
- if the controller no longer needs the data and the data subject needs them for the exercise of legal claims
- Portability of personal data processed by automated means (Article 20)
- when the processing of data is based either on the consent of the data subject or on a contract between the controller and the data subject
- this right shall not apply to data which are processed in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Object to the processing of personal data (Article 21)
- when processed in the public interest
- carried out in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- in the legitimate interests of the controller – if the controller continues to process them, he shall provide justification
- in processing for direct marketing purposes – the controller forthwith suspends processing
The controller may restrict the scope of the rights provided to data subjects within the meaning of Article 23 of the EU Regulation if such a restriction is provided to safeguard, in particular, the rights of the data subject or other persons and the enforcement of civil law claims.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint by contacting by email [email protected] or by regular mail ON PROJECTS ADVISING S.L., C/ Cuesta de los infantes 12, 1º G – 18009 Granada, (Spain)
The data subject declares himself/herself to be acquainted with this information.